The start of March means we can officially start decorating our home for Easter. We love this time of the year because the days are getting longer, gardening season is just around the corner and pops of pastel colours are starting to show up around our home.
For Valentine’s day I made Adam a super cute DIY heart garland for his nursery door so I decided to make a new garland for Easter. This cotton tail bunny garland is not only adorable but super easy to make.
Supplies you will need:
- colorful cardstock
- white yarn
- Bunny Template
- hot glue gun
Instructions for making a Cotton Tail Bunny Garland:
- Print out the bunny template and trace onto the colourful card stock you would like to use.
- With the scissors cut out all your colourful bunnies and set aside for now.
- Wrap your yarn around the fork 8-10 times, loop around and tie into a knot. Pull the yarn off the fork and trim the two ends of the knot. Snip each side of the yarn but be careful not to cut the middle section that holds it together. Repeat on other side. Continue making the yar pom poms on the fork until you have one for each bunny you made. (The following image on the right from Pinterest is a great step by step visual on how to make the yarn pom poms)
- Ensure your hot glue gun has warmed up. Hot glue gun one pom pom tail to each bunny.
- String your cute cotton tail bunnies with yarn or twine.
Happy Bunny Crafting!