With summer officially on our doorstep – it brings along with it wedding season, showers of all sorts, dinner parties and lots of get togethers so I thought I would share a super adorable yet really easy way to impress your guests. No matter what the occasion is these floral ice cubes will not disappoint!
What you’ll need for this DIY project:
- Chemical free, edible flowers such as orchids, pansies, lavender, rose petals, elderflowers, lilacs
- Ice cube tray
- Distilled water (You can make distilled water by boiling water for 3 minutes)
- Fill your ice cube trays 1/3 full of distilled water
- Arrange your flowers into each cube
- Place in freezer for 1 hour. This will ensure the flowers will stay in place.
- Fill the rest of the tray full of water and let them completely freeze.
Enjoy your bubbles of choice! Cheers!