Over the past year we have been adding more modern yet rustic farmhouse style pieces to our home. We are huge fans of the show on HGTV, “Fixer Upper” and love the stunning reveals Chip & Joanne bring together for their clients time after time. We would love to live in one of their homes! Wouldn’t you?
If you’ve been on the hunt for some farmhouse style accessories for your home that aren’t too pricey, I’ve rounded up some of our current favourites for you. These pieces all have a charm to them that will look great in any space.
- Farmhouse End Table – Simply elegant in any room & sturdy enough to survive toddlers too!
- Striped Throw – A great blanket for those cooler summer nights out on the front porch or for a backyard picnic.
- Glass Bottle Pendant – A lovely addition to a dining room to make a statement.
- Gold Weave Basket – Perfect for storing extra throws or toys in a family room.
- Metal Chair – Perfect addition to a sitting room or at the head of the dining table to add that extra farmhouse charm appeal.
- Kitchen Pitcher – A great addition to any kitchen, this syrup pitcher is ideal for those Sunday morning brunch get togethers. You can also purchase the matching pancake warmer dish.
- Coffee, Tea + Sugar Canisters – Super affordable find that will add that extra farmhouse charm to a kitchen cupboard or on display on a open shelf.
- Faucet Paper Towel Holder – Adorable little holder for your kitchen paper towel.
- Berry Basket – Perfect for holding little trinkets around the house or spare keys.
- Paris Clock – This is one of our favourites currently from the Magnolia Market. It would look beautiful on a mantle above the fireplace. Although it is one of the more expensive items, a total win in our books for a little splurge!